This year marked a busy year for Trading Central. In the ever-evolving fintech industry, we continued to set an unprecedented standard for market research and analytics. We believe that the best way to support brokerage businesses is by facilitating the long-lasting success of investing customers. That’s why 2019 was a year full of growth and expansion, as we focused on offering a diversified product suite, developed strategic partnerships and continued to grow our global footprint.
We Expanded Our Solutions Suite
We saw some big changes take place across our industry this year... The race to commission-free trading kicked off this fall, while new regulation in Europe drove major changes for online brokers.
In light of these changes and in efforts to better support both our brokerage customers and their self-directed investors, Trading Central has continued to innovate on new ways to support investment decisions. New additions to our premium line-up include:
- TC Economic Calendar: Today’s investors can easily monitor, anticipate and act on potentially market-moving events using the economic calendar. With over 115 FX charts, traders can easily monitor FX pairs through real-time pricing and quickly act if needed.
- TC Economic Insight: Adding a premium line of analytics to TC Economic Calendar, Economic Insight features powerful impact and volatility tools enabling investors to identify and assess how an economic event impacts an FX pair.
- TC Market Buzz: A disruptive AI newsdesk that helps investors know more, by reading less. Using powerful natural language processors, Buzz collects and crunches thousands of online articles to provide the market’s latest “buzz” on any given instrument.
- Watchlists have been added to Technical Insight: Investors can import pre-existing watchlists or build their own, allowing them to easily track the instruments that are most important to their investing strategy.
- Forex Featured Ideas is now in MetaTrader: Deliver actionable, personalized trade ideas to your FX traders using our chart pattern recognition which is now available directly within MetaTrader.
We Forged New Partnerships To Make Your Experience Simpler
This year, we developed two key partnerships that will provide integral content for our AI newsdesk, TC Market Buzz. In November, we partnered with MT Newswires who will provide premium global market and economic news. We also partnered with the largest newsvendor to North American brokerages, Benzinga to harness their news services. Both partnerships offer high quality content to TC Market Buzz, helping investors form educated, news-driven trade decisions.
We Hosted Our Tenth Online Broker Summit & Offered Insightful Dialogue at Industry Events
We love getting out to events to network and learn from other industry leaders. This year’s event list was jam-packed, bringing tons of opportunities to hear from our customers on how we can continue to solve for their needs! This year, we attended and spoke at the Finance Magnates London Summit in London, Benzinga FinTech Awards in New York City, and IFX Expo in Limassol.
This year also marked a major milestone for our flagship event, the Online Broker Summit- It’s tenth round! As one of the industry’s most anticipated events, the Summit brings together leaders and experts to discuss emerging trends and share experiences. We offer a series of keynotes, diverse panel discussions and networking opportunities to spark conversation amongst senior leadership.
“Most Influential FinTech Company of 2019”
We are very proud to be recognized as one of the Most Influential FinTech Companies of 2019 by Harrington Starr in this year’s Q1 report of The Financial Technologist, where in this issue, we had the opportunity to highlight who we are, what we do and how we’ve built our strong reputation for quality over the last two decades. We also discussed our vision for the future and how we will continue to deliver new analytics and support for investors in the moments that matter. Read the full article on page 36.
Heading into 2020, we have big plans in order to continue offering new, innovative ways for investors to make use of our research tools and analytics. We will continue to make strides towards helping brokers create successful relationships with their investing customers.