On July 1, 2021, MFM Securities released various Trading Central products on their online brokerage platform to their 120,000 of investors. The launch marks the first time Trading Central’s innovative product suite has been available within Malaysia, bringing a broad spectrum of investment decision support to local self-directed investors.
MFM Securities’ customers can enjoy:
- Economic Insight & Calendar: The tools today’s traders need to stay abreast of potentially market moving events, such as impact, volatility analysis, historical analysis and interactive FX charts.
- Analyst Views: Actionable trading plans built on award-winning technical analysis methodologies.
- Newsletters: A range of market insights sent directly to investors’ inboxes including an analyst written morning newsbrief, technical patterns and a panoramic view of stock analytics.
- TC Market Buzz: An AI newsdesk helping investors tune into the online chatter impacting their portfolio.
- TC Alpha Generation: Three innovative indicators helping traders tune in to market psychology directly within MetaTrader charts.
“Trading Central has been empowering investors by simplifying their research experience since 1999 and we’re always excited to partner with new online brokers to fulfill this vision,” says Alain Pellier, CEO of Trading Central. “MFM Securities has been driving innovative change to today’s investors for years and we’re proud to have TC tools added to their state of the art line-up of decision support.”
“With so many instruments to choose from at MFM Securities, trading has become increasingly swift and time-sensitive,” says Mr Arif Murad, General Manager at MFM Securities. “As a result, traders and investors always seek new ways to improve their investment and trading strategies. We believe that our collaboration with Trading Central to enhance our clients' strategies and decisions along with our training programs shall truly empower our end-users, giving them an edge at predicting upcoming market trends.”
About MFM Securities
MFM Securities revolutionized retail trading by introducing Auto CopyTrade in the year 2016. Today, with more than 100,000 retail traders and investors across 12 countries, MFM Securities has innovative financial technology to be accessible to everyone. Providing every aspect of trading CFDs, including multiple platforms, education, and trading tools, has elevated MFM Securities to success. MFM Securities’ team of 75 employees are dedicated to bringing the professional trading experience to every walk of life. For more information, visit [www.mfmsecurities.com].
About Trading Central
Trading Central is a global leader of actionable financial market research. Trading Central’s award-winning product suite fuses expert research desks with artificial intelligence to provide actionable technical, fundamental, news and economic analysis of global markets. Trading Central’s innovation division focuses on expanding the firm’s proprietary algorithms, alternative data streams and bold new ways to better support investment decisions in the ever-evolving digital space. Trading Central Asia Ltd. is the Hong Kong based SFC licensed subsidiary of Trading Central. For more information, visit www.tradingcentral.com.