With real-time, actionable macro-economic data, Trading Central’s new Economic Calendar provides today’s online brokers a streamlined tool to enable their investors to easily monitor, anticipate and act on potentially market-moving events.
Economic data is the lifeblood of forex trading and now with the TC Economic Calendar, it’s never been easier for online brokers to enable their investors to monitor upcoming events and track the impact it has had on the currency. What do investors get with the TC Economic Calendar?
- FX Charts tied to Economic Events: With over 115 FX charts mapped to different economic events, traders can easily monitor their pairs through real-time pricing and quickly act if needed.
- Historical performance: The “forecast” and “actual” values over the last 5 years are plotted out for each economic event, enabling traders to easily discover the historical trend and better understand its influence on the currency.
- Real-time data: The macro-economic data is updated in real-time, ensuring your traders are always acting on the most recent data!
- Customizable filters: Traders can focus on what’s important to them by filtering by country or the importance level of an event.
- Timezone autodetect with customizable local time
- Beautiful, interactive charts
- Modern, mobile-friendly user interface
“Trading Central has built its exceptional reputation by providing quality, actionable technical analysis, and pricing analytics,” explains Romain Gandon, “but following 20 years of success within financial markets, we’ve become so much more. Today, we’re proud to support investors with analytics that cross the spectrum of technical, fundamental and economic analytics. The TC Economic Calendar joins the ranks of this pre-existing award-winning product line.”
Staying true to their loyal online brokerage customer-base, the product features the same list of customizable features customers have grown to love:
- Beautiful, responsive and white-labelable UI
- Several languages available
- Flexible delivery options:
- Embeddable, hosted application
- Developer-friendly API
“Trading Central has built trust amongst online brokerages by providing an insightful analytics layer over what are otherwise raw data points and information in the areas of price charts, fundamentals and options,” explains Kathryn St. John, Senior Director of User Experience at Trading Central. “Now we are helping them deliver long-awaited innovation in the economic space to provide more well-rounded research experience that supports confident decisions.
About Trading Central
Trading Central is a global leader of financial market research and commentary with a mission to successfully support investors through innovation. This goal is kept at the core of everything they do, creating a dynamic and continuously growing list of investor-centric innovations that facilitate confident, educated trade decisions. Their patented pattern recognition applications continually scan 89 markets globally to provide an unparalleled breadth of coverage of over 75,000 instruments. Meanwhile their insightful analysis and investment research tools enable users to find and validate suitable investment opportunities based on their individual preferences, optimize the timing of their trades, continually learn about markets and enjoy running their own portfolios.