Live, interactive & personalized experiences are here.
On May 4, Trading Central partnered with Just2Trade to offer traders their latest innovation; Featured Ideas for Forex Traders. The product identifies personalized trade ideas in real-time and partners it with a transparent commentary that helps users learn about technical analysis.
Featured Ideas represents the first major product release from Trading Central, since their acquisition of Recognia in 2015. This offering merges nearly twenty years of expertise in forex markets with the pattern recognition trusted by leading equity brokers worldwide since 2000.
As has become the standard for Trading Central's innovations, Featured Ideas™ boasts a seamless user experience that allows traders to easily track targets in real-time whether it be at home on a desktop or on-the-go. Through a combination of automated and personalized settings, users receive up to ten trade ideas based on the automated real-time analysis.
Featured Ideas helps traders:
- Time and monitor their portfolios
- Find trade ideas that match their unique needs
- Learn about technical patterns and how to build a trade
Last month the product was made officially available to traders, through Just2Trade’s online platform. "We're proud to support investor decision-making in innovative ways," said Trading Central Group CEO Alain Pellier. "We believe Featured Ideas accomplishes this and Just2Trade is the right partner to deliver it to today’s traders.”
The key features traders should look forward to include:
- Custom Settings: Trades can filter for their favourite pairs, timeframes and analytics
- Educational Commentary: Develop a foundation in technical analysis with the educational commentary which shows how each trade is put together, the different Technical Events found and price targets to look out for. ‘Watch’ a trade idea to hang on to it and check back later, allowing you to see how that idea performed overtime.
- High Conviction Multi-Signal Ideas: Trade ideas are based on not only individual chart patterns, such as a Triangle but confirmed by another Technical Event such as a MACD crossover so you can see a greater weight of evidence and can make confident decisions.
- Real-time tracking on Live Charts
- Responsive and touch friendly
“I believe that this new release from Trading Central and Recognia will be a breakthrough, not only for market analysis but for the simple usability of its interface,” said Pavel Lvov, Chief Development